500HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
SEVA YOGA LEVEL 1 INTEGRATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING.
This is a one of a kind 12 Month Mentored study program for those who are wanting to teach Yoga or any other program from a personal practice and understanding of what Yoga is in daily life, and how to sustain as a valuable teacher in an already over saturated industry of yoga teachers.
The Seva Yoga Teacher Training Package is designed to develop an intuitive, authentic and self-knowing individual with an established practice in sustaining long term Mental, Physical and Spiritual energy.
Trainees will need a minimum of 2 years prior yoga practice under a teacher to deepen their understanding of Yoga & Ayurveda on how they can be practiced each season and to teach from personal experience. Trainees will graduate with a comprehensive, holistic, level 1 training embodying knowledge and skills required to teach Yoga 1 on 1 and to a group of people.
Students will acquire 12 months of practical and theoretical training, live an integrated personalised lifestyle to graduate as a 500 HR RYT (Yoga Alliance Approved Yoga Teacher) and Level 1 Seva Yoga instructor.In successful completion of the course they will:
- Establish themselves in a steady Holistic yoga practice and an Integrated lifestyle that speaks to their personal needs and goals
- Develop a meaningful relationship with a mentor, teacher and peer group to offer the same standard of service to their future students
- Learn the art of self-study and develop leadership, authenticity and self-confidence to teach from
- Learn to design, sequence and lead open level yoga classes for individuals and groups
- Yolk Compassion and Spiritual wisdom that is acquirable only from dedication to study, practice, and self-study for 12 months under the guidance of an experienced mentor
SCHEDULE & TRAINING FORMAT
CLICK HERE to read the Training Format.
CLICK HERE for the Training Calendar
The course will commence in January 2019 and registration are now open. To register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to meet a minimum of 2 years of Yoga practice.
LOCATION: All training except 2 x Immersions will be held at Seva Yoga Parramatta.
- 12 months of Personalised Mentorship on Health, Practice and Technique
- Personalised Goal setting and Goal Attainment skills
- Establishment in Personal Practice essential for harnessing Yoga in daily life
- Integrate Yoga & Ayurveda a Holistic Yoga Practice into daily life and speak from experience, guidance and authenticity
HOLISTIC SELF PRACTICE
- Understand and Apply Ayurveda in daily life as a Yoga practitioner
- Lead the lifestyle and become the model for your students
- Advance in Mental focus, Physical energy and Emotional freedom
- Step into your personal power in body, mind and spirit
- Yoga Psychology
- Seva Practice Model
- Theory of Asana
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- Essential Anatomy & Physiology applicable to Yoga Practices
- Practical Functional Movement theory and application in teaching
- Scope of Practice
- Anatomy of Energy; Doshas, Gunas, Koshas, Chakras, Nadis
- Ayurvedic Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Yoga Nidra
ART OF TEACHING
- Art of Leading from clarity of self-knowledge, self-evaluation and purpose
- Yogic Ethics of a Teacher
- Personal Voice, tone and language
- Professional Ethics
- Art of Sequencing
- Art of Teaching